Triumph Rocket III Trike
$23,935 Base Price Ride Away
Motor Trike offers an Independent Rear Suspension on many of their conversions. This makes for a great ride by allowing each wheel on the same axle to move independently of each other.
This alone creates a smooth ride. However, Motor Trike did not stop there. First, they designed and patented an air ride suspension that offers over four inches of wheel travel. Then, they lowered the spring rate to create a more comfortable ride with plenty of 'give' when traveling over bumpy terrain, with an extra passenger, heavy cargo, or pulling a trailer. Because of the fingertip adjustable air ride suspension and softened spring rate, optimum ride quality is reached. Motor Trike also uses rubber bushings on all suspension components as well as on the differentials to reduce the noise, vibration, and harshness that can be bothersome to riders. Also the roll center height has been lowered ensuring both tires are kept in contact with the road at all times which helps to prevent rolling. And finally, Motor Trike uses a calibrated sway bar to ensure comfortable and secure cornering. With all of these preventative measures in place, the inconsistencies in the road are completely absorbed creating an effortless ride.
- Rocket III Touring (2009 - current) & Rocket III Roadster (2010 - current)
- Independent Rear Suspension
- On-Board Air Compressor
- Patented Air Ride Suspension
- Over 4" of Suspension Travel
- Progressive Coil Over Shocks
- Integrated Disc Brake System
- Trunk Light on Interior of Door
- Hidden Trunk Door Hinges
- Billet Aluminum Torque Thrust Wheels
- 12 Volt Power Outlet in Trunk
- LED Air Suspension & Voltmeter Readout