$20,655 Base Price Ride Away
AIR RIDE SUSPENSION
"Motor Trike" rear ends are totally remanufactured -- all the insides of the housings are new: the axle, the gears, the bearings, the seals-everything manufactured to Motor Trike specifications.
Quality control is "owned by each of the employees. Each rear end has a Motor Trike serial number and a gear ratio stamped on it, and every one also has the welder's initials stamped on - an affirmation of pride in workmanship or a personal badge of quality approval."
- Patented Air Ride Suspension
- Patented Ladder Bar Suspension
- Progressive Coil Over Shocks
- Chrome Nerf Bumper
- Outlaw Wheels
- Trunk Light
- Features newly redesigned driveshaft
- Front & Rear Billet Aluminum Wheels
- On-Board Air Compressor with Fingertip LED Digital Readout
- Plain Front Fender Bras
- Fender Bras with Optional Embroidery
- Luggage Rack
- Embroidered Trunk Mat
- Trike Cover
|Trunk Door Opening||57cm x 22cm|
Motor Trike does not significantly increase the wheelbase length when installing a trike conversion onto a motorcycle. This preserves low-speed maneuverability similar to that of a two-wheel bike while still allowing the trike to handle and ride smoothly at any speed, without a rake kit.